Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Black Bean Vegan Burger

There's nothing quite like a hamburger. Craving summertime, I used this burger recipe to create tonight's dinner.

Another winner. It was delish. Full of flavor.

Easily five outta five stars. I had a bunch of leftover "meat" so I will be using it tomorrow for my beanballs. I can't WAIT!

I was going to make homemade whole wheat buns but got lazy. I actually made whole wheat bread last night and garlic herb bread today. So, we decided on openface burgers. I chose the herb bread and ate less then half of the piece pictured. I was stuffed. What a satisfying meal.

I made (not vegan) parmesan pepper fries on the side. I kinda just made it up as I went.
3-4 potatoes.
wash. cut into fries.
put into gallon ziplock bag.
sprinkle some parm. into bag. -- eyeball it
grind some pepper into bag. --eyeball it
shake! shake! shake!
dump onto stoneware.
bake at 475* until they look done.

ENJOY and let me know if you make it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment